Self Closing / Metering Hydraulic Pillar Tap F3SV1001
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being ordered to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- F3S self-closing pillar tap - DN 15 for sanitary facilities
- Self-closing cartridge, hydraulically controlled, piston-free design, self-closing, stepless adjustment of flow duration
- Connection to pre-mixed hot water or cold water
- Casing, high-polished chromium-plated brass
- Aerator with an integrated flow regulator 3.0 l/min
- The taps are suitable for a wide range of applications in public, commercial washroom and sanitary installations
- For Warranty Information CLICK HERE
- Model: F3SV1001
- Material: High polished chromium-plated brass
- Volumetric flow: 3.0L/minute at a flow pressure of 3 bar
- Height: 138mm
- Width: 45mm
- Projection: 100mm