Deliveries and Returns
The good news is we deliver to your door anywhere within South Africa!
We reach 75% of our customers within a 24-48 hour delivery, but not everyone can be reached that quickly. To see just how quickly your order will reach you click here.
If you’re paying by credit or debit card and your order reaches us before 16h00, your purchase will be packaged and dispatched on the same day (unless it’s a weekend or a public holiday) providing the product is in stock.
For EFTs and bank transfers we need to check your funds have been deposited in our account before we dispatch. This will be done as fast as possible but can delay the dispatch of your order. You can speed the process up by sending us proof of payment.
Need it quicker? Express delivery can be arranged at an additional cost, but please contact us to arrange this type of delivery.
We accept orders with a South African delivery address only.
What will my Delivery Cost?
We deliver for FREE to anywhere within South Africa, on all orders with a value of R350 or more, VAT inclusive.
For orders below R350 the delivery cost is a mere R90 VAT inclusive. The delivery cost, if applicable, will be displayed when you check out.
Payment can be made via Visa and MasterCard credit cards, Instant EFT or normal EFT, select your preference on the checkout page.
If you are in the Trade and want to know more about a Trade Account Facility, please inquire with us.
Are my credit card details safe?
Yes. All credit card transactions take place on a secure page and no credit card details are stored.
What about product Warranties?
All products supplied by Livecopper Pty Ltd carry the standard Franke one year product warranty against failure.
How do Refunds and Returns work?
- In the unlikely event of a product failure simple communicate this to us together with your proof of purchase, to have the faulty product repaired or replaced.
- Faulty products within the said warranty period will be covered by the warranty.
- All costs pertaining to transport within the Warranty period will be paid for by Livecopper (PTY) LTD.
- In the event of products ordered correctly and supplied incorrectly, transport will be paid for by Livecopper (PTY) LTD.
- In the event of products ordered incorrectly a restocking fee of 10% will be levied and the return transport will be for the Purchasers own account.
- Livecopper Pty Ltd retains the right to repair or replace products that have failed at their discretion on presentation of the said proof of purchase.