Quinline QLX621-120 Inset Kitchen Sink
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being ordered to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Quinline QLX621-120 Inset Kitchen Sink. Quinline is a "soft edge" range of inset sinks produced in South Africa. This range of monoblock one-piece pressed sinks have a proven track record of consistent quality and performance. All the edges are folded for extra strength on the corners. Austenitic Stainless Steel ensures that the product performs well in high corrosion coastal areas.
Quinline sinks are supplied with basket strainer waste fittings.This is an INSET Sink and NOT DROP-ON or UNDERMOUNT! WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE? CLICK HERE
- Sink Dimensions:
- Length: 1200mm
- Width: 500mm
- Bowl Dimensions:
- Length: 343mm
- Width: 410mm
- Depth: 149mm
- Cut-Out Dimensions:
- Refer to template included with packaging