Zip Chillmaster - Upright Plumbed Water Chiller | With Filter
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being ordered to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Zip Chillmaster - Upright Plumbed Water Chiller | With Filter. An effective way to put chilled water on tap for staff or public access.
- Upright water chiller plumbed directly to the cold water connection with lever-action carafe filter and bubbler.
- Fan cooled condenser with a compressor rated at 0.25HP.
- Carafe filter - chrome plated brass lever action tap with swivel head.
- Bubbler - Push action.
- Brushed finish Stainless Steel outer case with front access panel.
- Filtratration type: Triple-action fully encapsulated, carbon activated filter.
- Condenser: Fan cooled copper and anluminium finned type.
- Evaporator: Sealed copper tank. Storage capacity 1.8 litres cooled by a copper coil inside.
- Refrigerant control: Capillary tube control, no moving parts.
- Temperature control: Enclosed preset theromstat. Easy accessibility by removing front panel.
- For Warranty Information CLICK HERE
- Capacity: 42L
- Storage output capacity: Rated at 140 glasses per hour at less than 11°C
- Wattage: 0.3kW
- Compressor: Hermatically sealed reciprocating type rated at 0.25HP, 220V, AC 50Hz single phase
- Height: 905mm
- Width: 346mm
- Depth: 346mm