Zip Global Plus Water Filtration Cartridge
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being ordered to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Zip Global Plus Water Filtration Cartridge.
- Zip Global Plus Water Filtration Cartridge (0.2 Micron-11.356 Litres Filtration at 3.8 Litres per minute)
- Reduces dirt, rust, sediment, chlorine, chemicals, taste & odour and protects from internal boiler scale
- Triple Action Scale Reduction Filter
- For Warranty Information CLICK HERE
- Filter cartridge is designed for vertical indoor use only and must not be exposed to the elements of nature.
- Do not install or use in direct sunlight, or where ambient air or water temperatures range outside 2°C - 28°C.
- Never use a Zip filter without a service isolating valve, double non-return valve, and pressure reducing valve (if required).
- Do not use Zip filters where the water quality is unknown or microbiologically unsafe. Thoroughly flush the water through after periods of non-use longer than 12 hours.
- Thoroughly flush water through after periods of non-use longer than twelve hours.
- For safe operation, the filter cartridge should be replaced every 6 to 12 months, or earlier if you notice: A persistent reduction in pressure or flow from the outlet or an unpleasant taste or odour in the water
- Filtration: 0.2 Micron-11.356 Litres at 3.8 Litres per minute
- Operating pressures range: 200 kPa to 600 kPa.